Tuesday 10 May 2011

Oliver Lodge DSDN101 P2 Mindmaps/Brainstorming

 These are my original brainstorms looking into the differnt areas of industrial design and then into mass production and the way it reproduces. I was attracted to mass production as the idea of reproducing a product or idea and being able to share it with the world was one of the main reasons I got into design in the first place.
The slogan I came up with was, "Mass production; communicating ideas to the world." 

When I looked at mass production and some of the relating images, I found that most of them were of the products, they had order and all completely idetical. Many images were of conveyor belts and movement around the workshops. Both ideas I thought would be constructive to portray in a stop motion.\

No comments:

Post a Comment